Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Hostel Name

One of the entrepreneurial employees at the place where I'm staying has just asked my advice on what to name a new hostel he is considering opening. His first suggestion was "Backstreet Hostel," which I wasn't in love with - I think it sounds a bit like a knifing.

Seeing as I'm sending this from an internet shop called the "Virus Cafe," I can only applaud his willingness to ask for input and would like to give him some good ideas. Please comment or email any ideas you might have! Ms. Chadha has already suggested "Kiwihouse," but I think that might draw the wrong kind of crowd.

1 comment:

  1. It depends on the location of the hostel. It will be good to name it something that is close to the characteristic of the place so that it will have a brand advantage in it's location.

    pattaya villas for rent

    ReplyDelete